Bom, pus as ‘células cinzentas’ a funcionar e lembrei-me do seguinte:
- procurei na internert uma imagem (em perfil) do ursinho pooh original;
- imprimi-a no tamanho desejado e recortei-a
- depois coloquei esse molde em cima de pano branco e contornei-a com uma caneta de marcar tecidos (que eu uso para marcar a roupa que vai para a escola);
- retirei o molde e retoquei o melhor possível;
- cortei o pano (no formato da silhueta), dando algum espaço para a bainha;
- coloquei frente a frente os dois bocadinhos, cozi e deixei uma abertura,
- virei o pano, enchi-o, acabei de cozer e:
A couple months ago, I bought an nightdress from womensecret‘winnie the pooh’s vintage’ collection. That nightdress had a white fabric brooch with the Pooh’s vintage silhouette impressed in blue. Of course I gave the brooch to little Papgena (she loves Pooh and his friends, especially Roo and Lumpy) and she put it in the coat that usually wears to school. Unfortunately, the pin was not very secure so, one day there was a coat, a pin but no brooch! Of course the girl was very unhappy!
So I start thinking, using my ‘little grey cells’ and came up with this:
- I searched the internet for vintage images of pooh (his silhouette);
- I printed it e cut it in paper;
- Then I put it on top of white fabric and circled it with a mark tissues pen (the some one which I use to mark the clothing that goes to school);
- Removed it and retouched the best possible;
- Cut the cloth (in the shape of the silhouette), giving some room for the seam allowance;
- Put face to face the two small pieces, sew and left an opening,
- Turned right sides out, filled it, and close the opening and:
Do texto pode parecer que levei imenso tempo mas, na verdade só devo ter demorados uns 20 minutos!
It’s not bad!!!! It’s close to the original (sorry, I couldn’t find a picture), I think I should leave more space between the draw and the fabric’s ending.
It was a very quick project too, it takes more time to write it down, it took me about 20 minutes or less.
Depois, lembrei-me de imprimir o roo, coloquei-o numa t-shirt e contornei-o com a caneta:
Then, I decided to print roo’s image, put it on a t-hsirt and circle it:
Não tenho mesmo geito nenhum para o desenho!!! Mas, a pequena papgena olhou para a t-shirt e gritou: ROO!!!!! Foi uma meia hora de trabalho mesmo gratificante!!!!!
I don’t have any draw’s skills but still, little Papgena shout: ROO!! It was a very rewarding half hours’ work!!!